LACK OF APPETITE
With thousands of strains to choose from, it is all too easy to confuse one with another. This is certainly the case with the Boss OG strain, which is occasionally confused with Mob Boss. Rest assured, they are NOT the same, although both strains are very potent.
- 1 What is the Boss OG Strain?
- 2 Boss OG Strain Grow Info
- 3 What Can I Expect When I Use Boss OG Weed?
- 4 Medical Benefits of Boss OG Marijuana
- 5 Possible Side Effects of Boss OG Weed
- 6 Final Thoughts on Boss OG Cannabis
- 7 About Boss OG
- 8 BUY BOSS OG marijuana at Tommycannashop
What is the Boss OG Strain?
Boss OG strain weed is an OG Kush phenotype and provides users with a typical OG experience. It is a balanced hybrid created by Dark Heart Nursery, and its traits are akin to Fire OG rather than Mob Boss. It is a strain known for its outstanding flavor and generous yield, not to mention its capacity for sending people to sleep.
The Boss OG marijuana strain has an earthy and woody scent with a lemon and pine overtone, and the merest hint of spice.
Users enjoy the classic sweet floral pine flavor, and you should notice a subtle herbal and earthy taste when you exhale.
The bud consists of dense, forest green nugs that have a heart shape. The bud is also covered with amber crystal trichomes and dark orange hairs.
Boss OG Strain Grow Info
Rather than getting Boss OG cannabis seeds, you will need to find clones to grow this strain. It grows similarly to Fire OG although it offers a higher yield. It is not the easiest strain to grow, so we recommend it to individuals with a couple of successful harvests under their collective belts.
When it comes to Boss OG, soil-based nutrients can be tricky so it may be worth investing in a hydroponics grow system. Here are a few quick tips if you go down that route:
- Make sure the grow room temperature is constant and purchase easy to grow reflective sheeting to gain better control over the climate. Boss OG can handle lower temperatures, but it is best to keep the daytime temperature between 65- and 80-degrees Fahrenheit.
- You can boost yield by adding CO2 to the grow room. It also enables your plants to withstand higher temperatures. In a grow room with added CO2, your Boss OG crop could thrive in temperatures as high as 85 degrees.
- Once it is time to force the plants into the flowering stage, you can use special sheeting to guarantee 12 hours of complete darkness each day.
- Check your growing bulbs regularly. Light loses Lumens quickly and can degrade by up to 30% within 12 months.
- A combination of an air bubbler and an air stone to help with the proper mixing of nutrients, and also to correctly oxygenate your reservoir.
- Store all of your nutrients in a dark place and avoid exposure to sunlight.
Overall, Boss OG can grow indoors or outdoors, but the buds grow better when protected from inclement weather. If you decide to grow Boss OG outside, please note that it tends to mold if exposed to rain.
Once your crop reaches the flowering stage, note that Boss OG plants will grow vertically up until week four. As a result, you can keep the vegetative stage short and double trellis. Like other strains with OG genetics, Boss OG is a hungry plant that enjoys phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium.
THC Content – Highest Test
Boss OG cannabis’ THC content ranges from 19% to 30%. If you get the latter, be very careful when using it!
CBD Content – Highest Test
Certain cuts of Boss OG have a CBD content of up to 1%.
What Can I Expect When I Use Boss OG Weed?
The initial Boss OG high begins with strong cerebral effects which make their way to your brain, and provide you with a sense of euphoria. It is very much a strain worth using when you feel down in the dumps because it can lift your mood and make you feel happy for no particular reason.
While there are aspects of this strain that remain unknown, it is clearly a hybrid child of OG Kush, and as such, its effects are no mystery. The combination of a Sativa head high and Indica body high really gives you the best of both worlds. After the head high, you may feel your thoughts tumbling over one another.
Next up comes a warm body high that is almost narcotic. It is at this stage that the strain’s medicinal effects become obvious. Users with a high tolerance for marijuana may be able to get things done while high on Boss OG, but usually, it causes couch-lock, and you’ll ultimately find it hard to stay awake.
Medical Benefits of Boss OG Marijuana
Boss OG is a popular form of medicinal marijuana because of its powerful effects. Users say it provides significant pain relief strong enough to handle even severe pain. As it causes drowsiness, it could be an effective tool in the fight against insomnia. Once the high subsides a little, you may feel a case of the munchies coming on. As a result, Boss OG could be used to help boost the appetite of patients suffering from a variety of illnesses and medical challenges.
Possible Side Effects of Boss OG Weed
Boss OG is not for novices. With a THC content of up to 30%, it is best left in the hands of experienced users. Otherwise, you could experience side effects such as paranoia and anxiety. If you use too much, there is a slight chance that the high becomes unbearable due to its intensity. On the whole, however, the side effects associated with Boss OG are the usual culprits: Dry mouth along with dry and itchy eyes.
Final Thoughts on Boss OG Cannabis
Boss OG is a high-quality OG Kush phenotype, and its effects hit you rapidly. It is very much a balanced hybrid because you experience both head and body high. The initial cerebral buzz is very pleasant as long as you are sensible about the dosage. You won’t be able to get much done while on Boss OG, so it is best to smoke some, lay back, and relax.
Unfortunately, Boss OG isn’t the most readily available cannabis strain. In other words, don’t expect to be able to walk into your local MedMen dispensary and see it sitting in a glass jar on the shelf. If you do happen to come across it, however, make sure that you give it a try – you’ll be glad you did.
About Boss OG
A rare strain out of Dark Heart Nursery, Boss OG brings us classic effects with tasty flavors. A potent bud that’s a phenotype of OG Kush, it tends to be a favorite of experienced medical and recreational users. An abundance of buds makes this lady a home cultivator’s dream, proving why this strain is named as such.
Newer users may want to give this strain a go, but at 26% THC, extreme caution must be used. Boss OG isn’t for the faint of heart, although nugs are shaped as such with dark orange pistils and a dusting of amber trichomes. A complex set of flavors and aromas awaits, with strong notes of wood, earth, and pine hit you immediately. A lemon, lime, and diesel aftertaste linger to balance everything out.
Boss OG takes you on an incredible experience that you’ll long for time and time again, with your initial set of effects hitting you straight in the brain. Euphoria comes on strong and you’ll forget to worry about all of life’s daily tasks. Depending on the environment you’re in, that may or may not be a good thing. Tingles begin to race up and down your body and the creative juices you have will begin to flow. A great strain for getting things done, Boss OG helps you to become a boss at whatever task you’re working on. Keep in mind that this hybrid includes a strong sense of relaxation that’s blissful and easy.
Medical patients who need serious relief love Boss OG not only for her strong THC content but her 1% of CBD as well. Those who struggle with chronic ailments, as well as the occasional bout of inflammation or even a headache, will find this strain to be a godsend. Mental issues are also alleviated by lifting the user to a place of peace and joy, washing away any depression or stress that comes along with being a human.
If you’re interested in growing this strain yourself, experts recommend having a bit of experience under your belt first. Once you know what you’re doing, try planting Boss OG indoors or outside to reap a massively large harvest. She takes roughly 9 to 10 weeks to flower, and given that plants end up being pretty heavy, double trellising is a must.
Getting past her unusual combination of flavors is a task in itself, but if you can endure, you’ll be gifted with a high that’s balanced while also being rather extreme. If you’re stressing out about money, the kids, or simply want to unplug for a while at the end of the day, try some Boss OG in moderation. For those who want to get super crazy, both with their ups and their downs, light this sucker up and prepare for an intense ride.
BUY BOSS OG marijuana at Tommycannashop
- buy boss og marijuana at tommycannashop? Firstly, this strain emits telltale OG aromas of lemon, lime, and fuel, and offers consumers happy, relaxing effects that can trim away stress and pain. Boss OG produces an abundance of cannabis buds over its 9 to 10 week flowering cycle, so DHN recommends that growers double trellising for added stability. However its generous yield and excellent flavor make Boss OG a rewarding grow for intermediate cultivators. check our our other products like PIE HOE
- Boss OG marijuana takes you on an incredible experience that you’ll long for time and time again, with your initial set of effects hitting you straight in the brain. Euphoria comes on strong and you’ll forget to worry about all of life’s daily tasks. Depending on the environment you’re in, that may or may not be a good thing. Tingles begin to race up and down your body and the creative juices you have will begin to flow. A great strain for getting things done, and to buy boss og marijuana helps you to become a boss at whatever task you’re working on. Keep in mind that this hybrid includes a strong sense of relaxation that’s blissful and easy.
- A rare strain out of Dark Heart Nursery, buy boss og marijuana now and effects with tasty flavors. A potent bud that’s a phenotype of OG Kush, it tends to be a favorite of experienced medical and recreational users. An abundance of buds makes this lady a home cultivator’s dream, proving why this strain is named as such.
OG Kush, Possible Fire OG x Ogre 99
fruity, spicy, earthy, sour, piney.
fruity, spicy, earthy, sour, piney.
When smoked, this strain can make you feel euphoria, creativity, calm, numbness, appetite gain, and pain relief. Negative side effects can include: slight anxiety and slight dry_mouth.
buy boss og marijuana at tommycannashop now at a reduced price and get high.